Ultimate Werewolf Artifacts, the first-ever mega-expansion to Ultimate Werewolf (and usable in other versions of Werewolf), brings the game into the 21st century by using ancient artifacts to propel the game forward.
Each player gets, in addition to his Ultimate Werewolf role card, his own Artifact card. He secretly looks at that card, which has an artifact with some special power on it. At any time during the game, he can choose to reveal his Artifact card and use its special power. Some artifacts, like the Cloak of the Prince, provide a direct benefit to the player with the artifact. Others, like the Cudgel of the Old Hag, impact other players. And still others, like the Ring of Truth, provide information about another player in the game. Some artifacts might not be to your benefit to use right away, like the Claw of the Werewolf, but others, like the Ruby of Kismet, might cause someone to reveal and activate an artifact anyway!
What this ends up doing is providing a whole new layer to Ultimate Werewolf games, adding new strategies and tactics to your games. Each game is different, with unique combinations of artifacts in the mix.
- A giant expansion for Ultimate Werewolf: Never be a plain old villager in werewolf games again
- Everyone gets an artifact card that gives them a special power that can be used in public anytime during a werewolf game
- Artifacts include The Claw of the Werewolf, The Rod of Reincarnation, The Diary of the Insomniac, and more!
- May be used with Ultimate Werewolf and Ultimate Werewolf Deluxe Edition
- 3-30 players, Ages 8 and up